On arrival at Lucknow airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Nepalgunj. In evening tour manager will brief about most holy Kailash mansarovar yatra. Overnight in Nepalgunj
Day 02: NEPALGUNJ TO SIMIKOT (3000M) by FLIGHT
In morning fly to Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft where afternoon visit Shiva Mandir and relax for further yatra. Overnight in Simikot.
Day 03: SIMIKOT TO HILSA BY HELICOPTER & TO PURANG (3900M) BY ROAD
After breakfast fly by chopper(30minutes) to Hilsa (3700m). On arrival drive 1 hour to Purang. Overnight in Purang Hotel.
Day 04: PURANG TO MANSAROVAR (4500M)
In morning drive 3 hours to Lake Manasarovar where you will taken for Parikrama of Mansarovar (105KM) by vehicle. Later take Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight in Manasarovar Guest House.
Day 05: MANSAROVAR TO DARCHEN
in morning drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar via Darchen.Later in evening free for leisure.Over night in Darchen
Day 06: DARCHEN TO DERAPHUK First day
Here group will separate into 2 parts (1 group who want to take kailash Parikrama will proceed further & other will stay in darchen) and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnight in Deraphuk.
Day 07: KAILASH PARIKRAMA Second day (ZUTHULPHUK (4670M))
In morning those who are doing Kailash parikrama will proceed & it is the toughest day of entire yatra. Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650M) and Gauri Kunda. Overnight in Zuthulphuk.
Day 08: DARCHEN TO PURANG (Kailash Parikrama Third day )
In morning Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Purang or Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: HILSA TO SIMIKOT BY HELICOPTER & TO NEPALGUNG BY FLIGHT
In morning catch helicopter to Simikot where take flight to Nepalgunj. Overnight in Nepalgung.
Day 10: NEPALGUNJ TO LUCKNOW DEPARTURE
After breakfast drive to Lucknow. Later transfer to airport for flight back to your home.
PACKAGE COST : INR 175,000 PER PERSON (Indian Passport Holder Only)
USD 3700 (Foreign Passport holder)
Call us : +91- 9648000010 | 9985585642
Email us : email@example.com
- 04 Star accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meal.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Simikot using Hotel/Guest House on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 06 night’s accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal.
- Surface transfers in Tibet using Bus.
- Nepali Tour Manager through-out the tour.
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment.
- Yak & Porter Services to carry Luggage.
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders with each vehicle for emergency need.
- Kitchen team to Serve you Indian food.
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side. High altitude medicine
- Returnable Down Jacket & Duffle bag.
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
- No cost is included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Travel insurance.
- Any extra cost incur due to delay in tour due to weather, natural clamity, Band, political agitation or any other pre-defined reasons.
Note: Above rates are valid for 2019 Yatra and any increase in USD will applicable if the rates drastically go up. Also, if the visa has to issue urgent basis, the cost would be extra, since all package cost is based on normal days visa processing.
Government Service Taxes Extra***